One of the four words does not belong with the other three. Which word does not belong? What is it that the others have in common?
1. Green, yellow, red, blue.
2. April, December, November, June.
3. Cirrus, calculus, cumulus, stratus.
4. Carrots, radishes, potatoes, cabbages.
5. Fork, comb, rake, shovel.
1. Green. Yellow, red and blue are primary colors, green is not.
2. December. The other months have only 30 days.
3. Calculus. The others are cloud types.
4. Cabbage. The others are vegetables that grow underground.
5. Shovel. The others have prongs.
Keeping your brain fit and active is as important as your body. Puzzles and riddles are the best things for your brain’s health. There are many types of puzzles to test your problem-solving and critical thinking ability.
The most important thing you’ve to keep in mind is that a puzzle could have more than one correct answer. If you think that our answer is not correct or needs any modification then please feel free to inform us in the comment section below. We are eagerly waiting for your kind feedback, comments, and suggestions.
Be sure to share it with your friends and family to see if they can get it and in the meantime, we have another one for you.
Kumail Kazmi is a Pakistani young entrepreneur, software developer, web designer, and educationist. He has founded many online businesses including Smadent, Puzzleness, Onliware, and Answerness.